Monday 13 February 2012

101 ways to praise your child!


Praises, rewards and all little words of encouragement showered upon your child go a long long way on the road of progress. So don't be greedy and PRAISE ON !!



Wow
Great
I’m proud of you
Hurray for you
You’re incredible
Good Job
Good for you
Spectacular
Fantastic Job
Phenomenal
Creative job
You are fun
I trust you
I respect you
You’re a joy
A+ Job
Way to go
Fantastic
Bravo
You’re fantastic
That’s incredible
I like you
You’re Darling
Hip, hip, hooray
Super work
Now you’ve got it
What an imagination
You mean a lot to me
You’re unique
You figured it out
Marvelous
That’s correct
Good Going
You’re special
Dynamite
You’re a winner
You’re sensational
You’re exciting
You tried hard
You’re important
You make me laugh
You’re wonderful
That’s the best
Outstanding
I love you
Looking good
 You’re catching on
How nice
You’re beautiful
Remarkable job
Great discovery
What a good listener
Beautiful
You’re a real trooper
Beautiful sharing
Amazing
Super duper
Super job
You care
High five
You discovered the secret
You’ve got a friend
You’re a treasure
You made my day
Super
You’re on your way
Hot dog
Nothing can stop you now
You’re spectacular
You’re growing up
You’re a good friend
You make me happy
I knew you could do it
Awesome
You’re A-OK
You brighten my day
Perfect
Love it
Excellent
Remarkable
Exceptional Performance
You learned it right
How smart
Outstanding
Beautiful work
Yes
You belong
Superstar
You’re on top of it
You’re on target
Well done
Nice work
Now you’re flying
Neat
Bingo
That’s it
You are responsible
You’re precious
Magnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment